The most common mistake with fake eyelashes:
Mistake 1: use oily skin care products or wash your face within 24 hours after use (water alone is no good either!) . On the other hand, if you want to remove false eyelashes, you can easily remove them by applying makeup remover or olive oil to the base of the eyelashes.
Mistake 2: wait until the glue dries. Most of the glue is white at first, but when it dries it becomes transparent, so don't worry about white residue.
Mistake 3: you worry about glue drying so you stick to it as soon as you squeeze. We recommend that the roots of the eyelashes stick with the glue and let it sit for 5 seconds until the glue is half dry. Time is just right when the glue is completely dry and firmly adhered to the root of the eyelashes. If the glue is very wet, put it at the base of the eyelash. If the glue doesn't work, it won't solidify.
Error 4: not thoroughly clean the eye before using the false eyelashes, if the eye oil will affect the durability of the glue.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance and daily care after grafting eyela...
- Will eyelash planting hurt your eyes?
- Advantages of grafting eyelashes
- Paste false eyelashes, big eyes instantly becom...
- What are the types of false eyelashes？
- How does oneself stick false eyelash？
- How Should False Eyelash Choose？
- Matters Needing Attention When Using False Eyel...
- Daily Maintenance Of False Eyelashes
- Different Types Of False Eyelash Stalks