Steps for wearing false eyelashes:
Step1.2. Clip the redundant eyelash line stems on both sides of the eyelashes with tweezers and gently remove the eyelashes, taking care not to damage the shape of the eyelashes.
Step3. Remove the excess residue of eyelash root with the nail
Step4. Drop more transparent stalks at both ends of eyelashes before
Step5. Put eyelashes on the upper eyelid to compare the length of eyes
Step6. If it is too long, cut off the part growing out (short before and long after cutting the tail, short on both sides of the middle part)
Step7. Bend the eyelashes up and down to soften the eyelash stalks
Step8. Apply the glue at the base of the eyelashes and wait 10-20 seconds for the glue to dry. (try to apply it on the outside of the stem so that the eyelashes stick up.)
Step9. During the waiting period, we will clip our eyelashes as far as possible to become the most warped.
Step10. Take eyelashes with one hand and use tweezers with the other to stick to the eyelid above the eyelashes in the order of middle, eye head and tail. (try to get close to true eyelashes)
Step11. Adjust the Angle when the glue is not completely dry (up the middle, and press down the tail of the eye)
Step12. Fill the eyeliner gaps and glue marks with eyeliner liquid.
Step13. Clip the lower eyelash with forceps and place it in the middle of the lower eyelid to fix it (the lower eyelash is attached to the lower eyelash)
Step14. Affix the eyehead part
Step15.16. Eyelashes can be slightly left out to make the eyes look bigger. This completes the procedure of wearing false eyelashes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance and daily care after grafting eyela...
- Will eyelash planting hurt your eyes?
- Advantages of grafting eyelashes
- Paste false eyelashes, big eyes instantly becom...
- The Most Common Mistake With Fake Eyelashes
- What are the types of false eyelashes？
- How Should False Eyelash Choose？
- Matters Needing Attention When Using False Eyel...
- Daily Maintenance Of False Eyelashes
- Different Types Of False Eyelash Stalks